Sunday, March 1, 2015

Stop Letting Satan Steal From You

Wow!!! It's been a minute since I've posted anything. Well God has placed this on my heart and I want to share it with as many as possible. I hope it helps someone.

When material things are stolen from us we get upset and want to do whatever it takes to get our belongings back.
Do you react the same way when Satan steals from you? Do you go seeking to get to the bottom of what happened and why? Do you not feel that your life is worth more than material things?
Stop putting worldly things before what God has for you. Stop letting Satan steal from you and let God give you back what is rightfully yours!
John 10:10 (NLT) The thief's purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give life in all its fullness.
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment